THIS IS TRULY THE WILDEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I LOVE IT
when you hear someone talking bad about something you like
(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.
Ready for Halloween
This is Susan. She’s friendly and very sick. I found her today and I believe she was possibly dumped at the side of the road by someone.
I am opening up donations to fund her recovery. She’s going to need expensive vet care. From examining her myself, she’s going to need cat flu medication, flea treatment, worm treatment and ear mite treatment.
All of which will add up to an expensive vet bill that I will struggle to cover myself. I am a student and I do not have family support and am surviving on allowance I get from the government which barely feeds me, covers my cat Henry’s food or pays the rent.
Any money you give will help Susan without leaving me hungry or my rent unpaid. NONE of the money I get will go into my pocket. Extra money that is unneeded in current treatment will go towards vaccinations and eventual neutering and microchipping for Susan. Any money past that will go to The Irish Blue Cross.
I will post progress photos after she comes back from the vet and until she is better.
Please reblog this and donate so I can help her as soon as possible.
Signal Boost for Susan.
Kitten is nothing but love from nose to toes
OK SOME REALLY SERIOUS SHIT IS HAPPENING IN NORTH KOREA
According to South Korean newspapers, last week the North Korean government PUBLICLY EXECUTED 80 people in 7 cities for watching South Korean/Western shows, movies, and videos, “pornography,” or possessing a Bible.
Apparently people’s attitudes and conformance are changing SO THIS IS HOW THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SUPPRESS DISOBEDIENCE
They allegedly herded 10,000 innocent civilians into a stadium where they were FORCED TO WATCH THE EXECUTIONS BY MACHINE GUN FIRE
THIS IS HONESTLY SOME HUNGER GAMES SHIT HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW
oh my god
Since it was Munday, I decided to do a small art reference project for myself. And then I decided to make it public with the following notes.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
What NOT to do (front):
- Don’t chicken wing your arms! Although it might be easier to hold the rifle, you will make yourself a bigger target.
- Don’t close your one eye! You will lose your depth perception, which is crucial when you are on the move, or are trying to determine how far away your target is
- Don’t keep your legs haphazardly strewn about. You need to make sure you’re balanced!
What to do (front)
- Keep both eyes open
- Bend your elbows downwards and towards the ground to make yourself a smaller target
- Bend your knees to control the gun’s recoil + be ready to move.
What NOT to do (side)
- Don’t put the stock above your shoulder
- Don’t lean back.
- Both of the above reduce your control over the weapon and may result in a black eye, and the rifle flying backwards and out of your hands.
What to do (side)
- Bury the stock of the rifle into the meaty part of your shoulder
- Lean into the gun to keep the gun under control when the recoil of the gun kicks the gun upwards or to the side
- Bend your knees slightly to lean forward, as well as make yourself a smaller target
- The soldier is relaxed and is most likely moving around.
- His eyes are searching for possible threats
- His hands are still on the rifle, even if he has a sling on
Low Ready Stance
- Possible threat has been detected
- Entire body shifts towards threat direction
- Stock is shouldered
- Eyes are focused on the possible target
- Gun barrel is pointed in the target’s general direction, but not directly at the target.
- Immediate response
- Soldier fires off shots while screaming to the other people in his team
- "CONTACT!" or "THREAT!"
Vine by Cersei
I CANT STOP LAUGHING WHYYY
Actual representation of what happens when you and your friend have class together.